TO RESERVE SPACE AT PALM HEALTHCARE PAVILION:
The areas of the building located at 5205 Greenwood Ave., West Palm Beach, FL 33407 as described below are available and can be reserved by:
E-mail completed Space Reservation Request Form to Lynette Baijnath at email@example.com. You will receive an email confirmation that your request was received and if the dates requested are available. Requests will be honored on a frist come, first served basis.
All forms must be completed and submitted in order to reserve space at Palm Healthcare Pavilion.
- Mosse Hvide Lobby – The lobby is 661 SF and features terrazzo floors with a floridala design in the center. The visibility of the outdoor garden area and high ceiling promote an open and airy atmosphere. Up to ten round tables for ten fit nicely in the lobby.
- The Board Room is furnished with bamboo flooring, a board room table and chairs, and a side board with coffee maker, countertop for serving a light meal or snack, small refrigerator and a sink.
- The Conference Room and Healthy Kitchen are adjoining spaces. The conference room is carpeted and furnished with up to 6 - 2’x6’ tables (or 4 - 5ft. round tables) and 45 cushioned chairs on wheels. Audiovisual equipment includes an overhead projector, screen, hand-held and wireless microphone and podium. A laptop is also provided at the podium. The amenities in the Healthy Kitchen make serving conference guests convenient and include: full size refrigerator, microwave oven, convection oven, dishwasher, serving dishes and utensils.
- The Board Room can seat up to 20 people.
- The Conference Room/Healthy Kitchen can seat up to 45 people theater style, 30 people classroom style.
- The bathrooms are located off the Second Floor Lobby.
The following fees apply in addition to any required security deposit and any other mutually agreed upon fees that apply to use of 5205 Building.
All events scheduled outside normal business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm M-F excluding holidays) must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. All other conditions of agreement and procedures to request space as outlined in the ‘Conditions of Use’ and ‘Request Form’ remain applicable.
- The building is available during normal business hours without charge to any organization whose work is aligned with that of Palm Healthcare Foundation.
- An organization independently sponsoring an event after hours or on a week-end will be charged for security at the following rate: $150 for 4 hours (4 hour minimum required). Additional fees are based on additional hours and rate for security guard.
- An organization independently sponsoring an event after hours or on a week-end will be charged for additional cleaning services at the following rate: $50 an hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
- A 50% discount applies if a single organization books at least three dates when the space is reserved.
- All fees must be paid in advance as stated in the Conditions of Use.
- 5205 Building, LLC reserves the right to alter fee schedules at any time.
- Donations are greatly appreciated to help offset building overhead and operating costs.
- Please make checks payable to:
5205 Building, LLC
C/O Palm Healthcare Foundation
700 South Dixie Hwy, Suite 205
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
5205 Building, LLC may request a Certificate of Insurance naming 5205 Building, LLC as an Additional Insured. If alcohol will be served, proof of ‘Liquor Liability’ is required.
- Deliveries must be made to the Colonnade door. Parking is provided at the parking lot entry for unloading/loading only. Please call 833-6333 with delivery schedules. Please do not lean tables or equipment against the walls. If pick-up cannot be completed on a week-end, please arrange to have equipment picked up by 8:30am on the following Monday.
- Any rental dishes, glasses or flatware left overnight must be rinsed.
- 5205 Building, LLC is not responsible for any items left on the premises.
- Any equipment such as ladders or tools needed must be supplied by the vendor/caterer.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises either inside or outside the building.
- All floral arrangements must be assembled off the premises. Live potted plants or trees must be insect- free, placed in waterproof containers and removed immediately after the event.
- All decorations must be removed from the premises immediately after the event. No decorations may be attached to the walls.
- No animals other than dogs assisting disabled persons are allowed.
- Caterers must clean up and remove their own items. Cardboard boxes must be flattened and placed in the recycle bin in the rear of the building. Please do not leave items in the refrigerator or freezer.
Sandy James (561) 366-0012
Sunset Bar & Grill (561) 832-2722
Café Joshua at The Lord’s Place (561) 638-2049 – Charles Hill, Catering Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Field of Greens (561) 820-2465
Panera Bread – Kelly Eppy (561) 252-4779 - Kelly.Eppy@covelli.com
Souvlaki Grill in Northwood (25th St.) – (561) 318-5247
Toojay’s (561) 659-7232
PDQ - 1-844-737-7945 – they will use Okeechobee Blvd. location for delivery
Royal Subs –(561)-845-3826
AV and LIGHTING
Hill Audio/Visual (561) 844-3344
Fiesta Party Rentals (561) 833-2188
Palm Beach Parking (561) 965-2843 – Nicholas Leone