Since 2001, Palm Health Foundation has awarded over $3 million in nursing scholarships, due to the generosity of donors and the foundation’s commitment to nursing advancement in Palm Beach County.
Palm Health Foundation partners with The George Snow Scholarship Fund to annually provide a needs-based scholarship program that encourages individuals in the community to enter and advance in the nursing profession. This Boca Raton-based nonprofit was recently recognized as The National Scholarship Providers Association’s 2015 Scholarship Provider of the Year. Their expertise and individualized care is student-focused and wide ranging.
Scholarship applications are now open. Please click here to learn more and apply!
Applications are open from November 1, 2019 - February 1, 2019.
If you have any questions regarding scholarship criteria, please contact Leslie Cornwell at firstname.lastname@example.org, 561-347-6799 or visit www.scholarship.org.
Palm Health Foundation extends gratitude to the nursing scholarship fund donors, who make this nursing advancement work possible:
- Charles Norton Adams Nursing Endowment
- Debra Coffman Howe Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Joseph Dolce Surgical Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Kimberly Lindsey Memorial Nursing Scholarship
- Peter & Elinka Ordway Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Servant Heart Scholarship Fund
- Sutton Kailey Nursing Advancement Fund
- The Betty Chudnow Family Fund
- Helen K. Persson Nursing Education Endowment
- Nursing Education Fund
If you would like to donate to Palm Health Foundation’s nursing scholarship fund, please click here.